SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA: Release February 2, 2021
For Immediate Release
Wheelco Truck and Trailer announced today that it is re-launching wheelco.com, a new e-commerce website to better serve their customers who are turning online to meet more of their heavy-duty truck and trailer needs. This new e-commerce site will launch on February 15, 2021. Wheelco’s new e-commerce website features a modern design and functionality to help visitors make well-informed decisions.
“We wanted to make the new website easier to navigate, and more user-friendly so that our customers would have the best experience when doing business with us,” said Director of Marketing, Sarah Pepper. “We’ll continue to update the website with product information, technical specifications, videos, PDF’s and search filters so that our customers can find exactly what they need, and fast.”
Wheelco Ecommerce Features & Benefits
- Customer Portal
- Wheelco’s customer portal is where you can view your purchase history, core right to return, reorder items, get quotes, add to your Wishlist, view billing, subscribe to stock notifications, and custom settings.
- Navigation and Searchability
- With Wheelco’s new website, you will be able to search easily by part numbers or keywords. We also have all products organized into categories for easy viewing and comparison. Additionally, you can narrow down each category to quickly locate the part you need.
- Product Information
- When you view a product on Wheelco’s new website, you will be able to see features, benefits, videos, PDFs, technical specifications, cross references, and substitutes so you can make an informed decision.
- NEW Special Features
- Compare products online, use discounts, wish lists and favorites, quick add to cart, shopping history quick adds, core right to return, multiple shipping options, and more with Wheelco’s special features!
- Customer Support
- Have questions? No problem. With our mobile-friendly site, you can easily navigate to our phone number to quickly call, get directions, or use our online chat service to speak to one of our on-site, dedicated Customer Support Representatives.
At Wheelco, being Customer Driven is more than just a motto. It means that Wheelco employees do everything they can to best serve their valued customers. Because of this drive and innovative culture, Wheelco continues to be the leader in the truck and trailer parts distribution and service and are proving once again to be a leader in modernization, strategy, and market trends.
About Wheelco Truck & Trailer
Wheelco is the truck and trailer parts distribution leader in the upper Midwest with a flagship parts store and service shop in Sioux Falls, SD. Six Wheelco locations offer extensive parts inventories and three excellent service shops, along with shipping and daily parts delivery on designated routes. Proud to be family owned and customer driven since 1961. | www.wheelco.com
Wheelco Support Center | Mon – Fri: 7:00AM – 6:00PM | 1.800.952.367 | email@example.com